I began Rime Knits in 2005, grew the brand in 2008 and managed it heavily until 2014, when I decided to put it on the back-burner so that I could pursue my MBA and independent feature ‘Tamashii’.
With both of those accomplishments behind me, I set out to rebrand and kickstart Rime into a new direction. This initiative has consisted of several key points:
- In depth market research was conducted to evaluate the size of the potential market, identify competitors, and determine the direction to take the brand through a 3 year product development and marketing plan.
- Redefining the brand’s voice, new logo development and branding elements to evolve Rime and open it to a new market without deterring previous consumers.
- Development of a new brand tagline, updated and more relevant website (www.RimeElements.com), and a social media plan to aid the brand in growth.
- Financial planning and assessment for a 5 year period into the future to establish target growth rate, growth numbers, employment plans and product development.
- A detailed viability assessment to develop a revised business plan for use in approaching potential investors, demonstrating future growth potential, return on investment, the brand’s mission & vision statements, CSR commitment and organisational management.
Creative Direction, Market Research, Branding Direction, Graphic Design, Web Development, Business Development, Financial Assessment & Budgeting